Automate DPD Label printing from Magento 100%
We have been integrating Magento and DPD for over 4 years now and with this, our latest DPD Magento integration extension you can send your Magento shipments to DPD and send tracking emails to customers or have DPD send text messages to your customers straight from Magento.
SAVE HOURS EVERY DAY
No need to enter shipments into Ship@Ease or MyDPD manually with this extension, potentially saving you hours of labour hours every day. No more manually printing shipping labels, this extension prints them automatically from MyDPD.
If you would like to automate the printing of your shipping lables from Magento to DPD, this extension may well be the solution you have been looking for. Explore our Live Demo
to make sure this extension is for you.
Our extension has been approved by DPD
here in the U.K and is unrivalled in its integration with Ship@Ease and MyDPD from DPD.
This extension works in two parts. The first is the Magento extension and the second is a unique and streamlined application we have developed that sits on your Ship@Ease or MyDPD PC and communicates between Magento and DPD.
Links : Live Demo
Compatibility : Magento CE 1.5+, 1.6+, 1.7+,1.8+ and EE 1.+
- Send some/all or none of shipments from Magento to DPD.
- Automatically map your Magento shipping services with DPD service codes.
- Send the total shipment or order weight from Magento to DPD.
- Multiple Warehouse locations supported.
- Shipments automatically split into multiple boxes.
- Have the customer send instructions to the courier during checkout. **
- Have tracking information emailed to customers using your Magento email template.
- Have DPD send SMS text message alerts to your customers regarding the status of their shipment.
- Fully compatible with Magento's pricing matrix and other pricing extensions to calculate shipment price, where required.
This extension adds a field to the checkout page that allows the customer to enter instructions for the courier. As there are so many combinations of checkout, this has been created to work with Magento's Modern Blue theme. If you have substantial customisation to your checkout pages, this field may need to be added manually by your developers as we do not cover this in the scope of our extension or our installation service. Though we will provide advice and assistance where we can.
You must be accessing the DPD website using a Windows 2000, XP, Vista or 7 computer.
Our number 1 priority is getting you up and running and sending your shipments to DPD. We offer 30 minutes post-sale support to help you troubleshoot any problems that occure with your setup. Installation services and additional support can be purchased for more complex requirements where required.
Try the Live Demo